Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Inaugural Tacky Tuesday


I've been thinking about ways to move forward with the blog, and in order to keep it from being too serious, I've decided to have a weekly post that's a little on the wild and weird side of things. With that in mind I have instituted Tacky Tuesdays. For the first Tacky Tuesday I've decided to share with you one of my favorite crazy Christian puppet videos. It involves livestock, wailing guitar solos, and more wtf than you can shake a stick at. Feast you eyes on the wonder that is "I Just Want to (be a Sheep)"


2 comments:

  1. I think it is great that you have decided to do the Tacky Tuesday, every once in a while we all need to laugh and dance and just take it easy...
    On a separate note... those are some great looking sheep, they make me wanna be a sheep too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claudio. I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete